Tuesday, July 8, 2008

AAAArrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!



My day has consisted of:

Waking up late

Leaving the house, late for work, stepping in dog vomit on the rug at the bottom of the stairs

Cleaning up said dog vomit, thereby making me even later for work

Getting yelled at by a construction worker on the way to work

Dealing with nasty lawyers, frustrating clients, never ending emails and phone calls at work

Going home at lunch to find bloody dog stools on the hardwood floors

Going to the vet where Chloe was put on a 4th medication

Coming home after the vet to a non-working toilet

Putting gasoline in my car at a cost of $72.74!!!!!! I've never paid seventy dollars for gas in my entire life!!!!!! SEVENTY-TWO DOLLARS!!!

Learning my favorite Rapids player, Pablo Mastoeni, is going to leave at the end of the season to go play for Italy.

Grabbing a pint of what I thought was chocolate Boulder Ice Cream at Marczyk's on the way home only to open it up, take a bite, and realize . . . it was Mexican chocolate . . . . meaning cinnamon in the ice cream. I don't do cinnamon with chocolate . . . . and tonight I needed that chocolate.

Walking down the hall to change out of my clothes and stepping in dog vomit in the hallway.

It's 7:00 PM . . . I'm going to rest for 30 minutes and then go work out at the JCC. I hope a machine doesn't fall over on me tonight.

No comments: