Thursday, July 24, 2008

Precious . . . . absolutely precious

One of my assistants sent this to me. Even if you don't have Boxers, this is such a sweet video.

Click here: YouTube - Lets see the Dog Whisperer do this!!


I remember hearing the song for the first time when I watched "Three Men and a Baby" and just going ga-ga over Tom Selleck, Ted Danson, and Steve Guttenberg when they sang it to the little girl. Who wouldn't love to fall to sleep with those 3 singing to you? This guy in the video doesn't possess quite the same appeal of the 3 actors, but those puppies sure respond as if he did. :)

. . . And the way the Boxer puppies in the video have to put part of their body on another puppy in order to settle and sleep . . . . well . . . that's what my 70-lb. "puppies" do to me every night . . . . which is why I'm continually sleep-deprived. :):)

No comments: